ModalBox for Update Records
What is ModalBox?
- Web 2.0-ready. ModalBox uses industry-standard libraries ? prototype and script.aculo.us.
NEW! Ver 1.4 allows you to easily create custom Ruby helpers for using ModalBox with RJS.
- AJAX pages loading. ModalBox uses AJAX instead of deprecated
iframefor content loading. It's also more secure ? you can't access pages which are not on your host.
- Browser and platform independent. Since most of modern browsers use popup blockers, it's hard to find another way to create 100% browser-compatible modal dialogs.
- Multi-purpose. You can create complex wizards to guide users through the process. Image slideshows can be done too.
- NEW! Keystrokes support. Use ESC key to close ModalBox.
- Customizable look&feel. Use CSS to make ModalBox look like you want.
- Supports transitional effects. Slide down appearing and on-the-fly resizing.
- Lightweight. Just about 10 KB of code.
Works in most modern browsers. Tested in IE6, Firefox 1.0 & 1.5, Safari, Camino, Opera 8 and 9.
ModalBox 1.4 full package ? includes prototype.js 1.5 and script.aculo.us files